Opportunity with One of our direct client for Administrative Assistant role.
Greetings from Experis/Manpower Group,
I would like to connect and discuss the opportunity for an Administrative Assistant.
My client is looking for an Administrative Assistant, the ideal candidate for this position will be someone who is self-sufficient, organized and detailed oriented and having event coordination experience is a HUGE plus. He/She should manage multiple calendars. Strong MS Office skills, Outlook Calendaring, Events coordination/planning (project related) Job Title:
Reno, NVEmployment type:
W2 Contract to hire Job Description:
Day to day support for assisting 1 director level plus 3 additional managers.
- Heavy Calendar Management
- Schedule Conference Rooms etc. for staff and team meetings
- Set-up for All Hands Meetings, Staff Meetings, Brown Bag Offsite, Team Summits, etc. (Microsoft Teams - video and audio, all logistical set up including dinners and team activities)
- Manage Catering for All Hands and team training events
- Manage AMEX expenses for Director
- Assist with travel (visas, booking, hotel, car pick-ups, restaurant reservations, international travel and itineraries, etc.)
- Provide team support, including headcount management, budget, morale events, and alias management
- Manage space coordination, space management, new employee setup, and procurement of goods and services including computer equipment, office supplies, reference materials and facility requests
- Assisting with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding processes of new employees
- Managing headcount, tracking open positions, creating requisitions, onboarding new hires, and keeping up to date with headcount related tools
- Purchasing equipment for new hires and refreshes. Track assets, updating custodians, cost centers, PC Recycled assets, and equipment transfers
- Work closely with Business Manager to go over weekly agenda for staff meetings and budget
- Excellent judgment in dealing with confidential information and ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information.
Top 3 Skills:
- Strong MS Office Skills, Outlook Calendaring, Events coordination/planning (project related)
- self-sufficient, organized and detailed oriented.
- Looking for self-driven candidates with lots of initiative Self-driven candidate with excellent communication and "can-do" attitude
- Attention To Detail
- Computer Equipment